Saturday, May 20, 2023

TCFF cancelled: this is the end, my only friend....

Dear friends, 

Traverse City Film Festival is over, unfortunately. After 20 years they cancelled it. You can still watch interesting movies in the city film theaters but the little big festival founded by Michael Moore is over. 

Here is a link that explains this. 

https://www.9and10news.com/2023/05/02/traverse-city-film-festival-cancelled/

I love Traverse City, Michigan. I was there in 2007 with my family, I remember the beach, the sun, the water, fantastic place. 

Thanks M.M. for your festival! Hope one day it will be back!




No comments:

Gentiluomini si nasce, non si diventa. O forse si spaccia.

  Carissimi,  "The Gentlemen" (2019) di Guy Ritchie, gangster movie con quel tocco ironico e stilizzato alla Wes Anderson, ritorna...